Ask
    valisious14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2015, 09:47 AM
    Better business bureau for rental leases
    Eviction rules for non payment of rent after 5 days of being late
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 20, 2015, 10:28 AM
    What state, region, city, or where are you, since local rules may be the deciding factor, along with any signed lease or verbal agreements that relate to late payments.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2015, 08:22 PM
    Where does the BBB fit in here? You follow state or city regulations regarding eviction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Florida Leases/Rental [ 1 Answers ]

My landlord is demanding late fees for January 1st rent in February. Is it legal? How long does the landlord have to give notice of intention to charge late fees?

Report landlord to better business bureau [ 2 Answers ]

My lanlord won't return my security deposit and there's no reason why!paid rent on time for the whole lease and I want it back!!

Rental leases and occupants [ 1 Answers ]

I live in calif. One person is a leasee on the lease, the other person is a occupant only on the lease. How does the leasee move out the occupant?

Grace periods on rental leases [ 2 Answers ]

I just signed a lease for a rental house. I am instructed to send all rent payments by mail. According to the lease, the standard rent rate is $995. However my landlord agreed to give me a discounted rate of $950, as stated in the lease, as long as my rent payments were RECEIVED (not...

Any grace period for new home rental leases? [ 3 Answers ]

I just moved into my dream house. It is gorgeous, and there is an offer to let us buy the property at the end of our one year lease. Today the landlord dropped off the copy of the lease and at the bottom there is a starred clause that reads "Landlord may terminate lease with a proper 30 day...

View more questions Search