Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ericaadams1991 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2015, 05:12 PM
    Band name?
    What song is it where the leadsinger has a straight jacket on and has shoulder length wavy hair and at one point he says doctor doctor. It's kind of a emo band.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of a band [ 0 Answers ]

The video is of a rock group and it starts with him getting he's shoes on and walking out of he's house and walks across america and the end he gets to a place where he's friends and partying

Please name the band! [ 1 Answers ]

Please tell me which band it is in the video.. here is the link to the video.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3h558u-9Vw&

I need to know the name of a band [ 4 Answers ]

Hey people been awhile but I have anouther question for you. My friend wants me to get her some music by a band that she isn't sure of the name so if you can help me out to help her that would be great The name of the band has the word Tokyo in it but what is the rest of it? Also they are a...

What's the name of this band [ 0 Answers ]

The video has about 6 or 7 guys in in and when the song starts 1 of them is on the sidewalk by a pole watching this girl and dude then he starts playing the piano but as the video goes on the dude switches with every member of the band and the girls changes to please help me I really want this...

What band [ 1 Answers ]

What band did a remake of the song mesmerized by ashanti and ja rule?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.