Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HANK Posts: 98, Reputation: 5

Mar 2, 2005, 12:48 PM
    Hard Question:
    How can a demand for religion in the United States be measured?

HANK :)
    walt17 Posts: 335, Reputation: 28

Mar 2, 2005, 04:16 PM
    The pharse "demand for religion" is so general and open to interpretation that no measurement would be meaningful. You would have to start by being much more specific in what you want to measure.
    keenu Posts: 114, Reputation: 9

Mar 5, 2005, 04:04 PM
    Let's change this around
    Rather:
    How can one get insights into the worldview of the populationof the US? By looking at it's demand, or need, for religion.
    I have come to learn that most often a question needs to be turned around and pulled inside out to get the correct answer.
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Mar 5, 2005, 08:01 PM
    You enjoy speaking in riddles, don't you. ;)
    Daniel Herring Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Mar 15, 2005, 10:35 PM
    Rather, how can a measure be demanded?
    Love for our country must never exclude love for our Savior's brethren.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hard Rock/Classic Metal question [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there! I heard this song last week on Boneyard radio station in the SF Bay area, and I'm unable to find the title and the artist through Google. I can only remember parts of the chorus, which go something like this: "Say goodbye to the land of (Archibane?), ... holding back the rain" I...

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

Is this really that hard to do [ 4 Answers ]

I have a girlfriend and she has a child that is not mine we have talked about marriage and having a child.The question I have is I love her child he has a father but not a "Dad" do men in my situation think about when they have their own child that they might play "favorites" with their own flesh...

Hard Question for an expert (Credit Rpt) [ 4 Answers ]

I bought a car in 1995 with a girlfriend.  I was stupid And young.  We broke up in DEC 1996.  She kept the car and it got Repoed and it was put on my credit as a charge off(1997).  In 1998 it fell Off my credit.  I am sure of times because I checked my credit report Every six months since...

Trying to hard? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a male trying to find a female. I would like to find someone to love and have a familly with. My friends stay stop looking and it will come. I stop looking for 3 weeks then I start looking again because nothing is happening. I can't even seem to meet women never mind find 1 worth...

View more questions Search