Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Jun 18, 2015, 04:35 PM
    Oldsmobile Cutlass Seats
    Hello. I am looking for front split bench seats and rear seats for a 1968 Oldsmobile Cutlass S convertible. All I really need is the seat frames and springs in good shape. I have the foam and covers. I can not seem to find these seats. Rears I can find in rough shape. Any from 68 to 72 fit the rears on convertibles. It's the front split Im having a really hard time finding. They need to be 68 and 68 only. If anybody has any info as to where to look (other than eBay, they do not have any at this point and I need them soon) or have access to a set yourself, please, please let me know. While Im at it, if you know where to locate a dash for this car (new or in like new condition) that may possibly make me the happiest dude in the world. I can find every other part for this car (which I have owned for 24 years and finally restoring it) except for the dash and complete seats. Hope you all are having a great day. Looking forward to hearing from you all. Thanks again.

Lee
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jun 23, 2015, 11:59 AM
    Have you tried Hemmings Motor News ?
    I have seen many recycled and "new old" parts listed with them.
    You may have a local interior or upholstery shop that can help you with the dash (depending on what is wrong and what you want done).
    Nice car. Good luck with that resto.
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Jun 23, 2015, 03:57 PM
    Hi, CaptainRich. Yes, I did try Hemming Motor News. Nothing available at this time. I did find a front seat and dash, and may have a lead to a rear seat. No upholstery shops for about 300 miles of me. Im up in northeast MT. Ill check Hemming again, I know stuff comes and go pretty fast there.
    Thanks. Lee

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will Oldsmobile delta 88 hubcaps fit a Cutlass Ciera? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm selling my 1984 Delta 88 spoke hubcaps either 15 inch or 16 inch in size with a 5 bolt pattern. The buyer has an 89 Cutlass Ciera with a tire of 185-75-14. Is it possible to take a 15 inch 5 bolt pattern hubcap and fit it to a 14 inch 5 bolt pattern?

1987 Oldsmobile 3.8 cutlass ciera brougham no spark [ 1 Answers ]

I've replaced the cam sensor and crankshaft sensor twice along with the coil pack and had the ICM check out at auto zone and checked all the fuses and all good I still have no spark. I have checked all connections and they are good .I was wondering if there is a fuse outside the engine and if not...

Radiator fan 1994 oldsmobile cutlass supreme [ 1 Answers ]

My son has a 1994 oldsmobile cutlass supreme, 3.1 v6. Neither of the two radiator fans will come on, car is over-heating.

1989 cutlass not firing [ 1 Answers ]

I've got a 89 cutlass calias with a 2.5l tech4 that won't fire on #2 cylinder. Changed wires and plugs still have no fire on that cylinder. Does anyone have and idea why

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera [ 1 Answers ]

While driving the brake, abs, & low traction lights on the dash come on for about 3-5 seconds & then go out. While this is happening the brake pedal gets hard & radio turns off & then comes back on when all lights go off & all is normal. Please help!

View more questions Search