Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    F cowboy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2015, 08:54 AM
    I colored my hair with color that had a bleach envelope to be mixed with color and it
    I COLORED MY HAIR With a BLonde color that had a pack of bleach and mix together it came out white I liked it, but now I want to go back to a little light brownish color how do I get it without turning green. NAME OF BOX BORN BLONDE WITH NICE AND EASY.

Check out some similar questions!

Will color zap work on Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent blue hair color? [ 1 Answers ]

Will color zap work on Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent Aqua hair color?

Dose color removers (like color oops) work on bleach hair then applied red splat [ 0 Answers ]

I bleached my hair to dye my hair a bright red like the little mermaid. (using splat) and now I want the red to get out of my hair. But I'm wondering if the beach will affect the color removal. I need this red out of my hair and I'm desprate

I colored my hair a natural blonde color which is the root color you see? [ 0 Answers ]

I colored my hair the root color you see on most blondes and the first time I colored my hair, the roots didn't take to the color AT ALL and the ends went a lavender purple color, I attempted the color again, thinking I didn't leave it on long enough and used a 10 vol developer like I did the...

I colored my hair yesterday, can I color it again soon because I don't like the color [ 1 Answers ]

I colored my hair yesterday and I don't like the color. How soon can I put another color on. What I used was a permanent color.

Can I highlight my colored hair with liquid permanent hair color [ 1 Answers ]

Can I highlight my permanent colored hair with liquid permanent hair color

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.