Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joy2theworld Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Jun 17, 2015, 04:52 PM
    Nervous about first day at Dairy Queen
    So I went on an interview last Friday and today the lady called me and said I got the job! I'm 16 and it's my first job so I'm pretty nervous. It's Dairy Queen so I'm nervous about messing up when I make stuff for people. I just feel like it could be hard for me, so I'm just really nervous about it. I start next week so I have a few days to panic!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2015, 05:19 PM
    Congratulations on your first job! No doubt they will train you, so just be attentive, ask questions if you aren't sure about something. You may make an occasional mistake, but that is often how you can learn as well.

Be pleasant with the customers and your coworkers. Follow company policies and show a willingness to help out as needed.

After you get started, you'll likely find it fun and your nervousness will start to fade. Good luck!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 18, 2015, 12:25 AM
    Guess what, yes you will mess up, it is called learning, They will show you how to do things, and you ask, if you forget.

New people normally do the simple things, you will do fine.
    I had one McDonalds in America, that I would get the wrong order 4 out of 5 trips.

At Dairy Queen I would get wrong flavors, so don't worry, just listen and do your best,

Worry does not help anyone, and merely hurts you being happy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eczema & Dairy Products [ 6 Answers ]

My son (aged four) suffers from eczema. We use Diprobath and Diprobase cream. My son also suffers from various allergies and has mild asthma. I recently read that people with eczema should avoid dairy products - is this true? :confused: It has taken until now for the doctors to say that they think...

Excema and dairy [ 1 Answers ]

My year old son has bad excema, and I have heard dairy doesn't help. I can't cut out dairy as calcium is very vital for him. Is there a supplement at all?

Can you eat dairy ever after getting your tongue pierced? [ 1 Answers ]

people say you can't but my friend has her tongue pierced and she eats dairy a lot and I was wondering if you're allowed to eat dairy products or not. :confused: Please answer me ASAP. I really need to know Thank you so much for your time :cool: ^_^

Trimethoprim + dairy? [ 3 Answers ]

Im taking Trimethoprim and was wondering why you cannot be in direct sunlight and eat dairy products? :eek:

View more questions Search