Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 22, 2015, 04:01 PM
    The Maxine account has been adjusted so that there is no more confusion. You will have to remember this account as Maxine is no longer usable.
    tealikedays Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2015, 04:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    The Maxine account has been adjusted so that there is no more confusion. You will have to remember this account as Maxine is no longer usable.
    Yes, the account (maaadmaxine) is not usable. I haven't logged into that account since around March/April ish. When there was no problems in my life at all and I was working and was out of school. (Still attending for college prep practice on some days however)
    Expert

Jun 22, 2015, 04:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tealikedays View Post
    Yes, the account (maaadmaxine) is not usable. I haven't logged into that account since around March/April ish. When there was no problems in my life at all and I was working and was out of school. (Still attending for college prep practice on some days however)
    You started the tread I quoted above on March 24 telling us you were pregnant, and the baby was a boy. You then logged on again June 17, but rather than posting under that name, you created a new account.

Jun 22, 2015, 04:28 PM
    You started the tread I quoted above on March 24 telling us you were pregnant, and the baby was a boy. You then logged on again June 17, but rather than posting under that name, you created a new account.
    I lost the account username and password whenever I tried to log back in. I'm not repeating myself. But yes this is my new account! :)
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 23, 2015, 07:53 AM
    You do realize how fishy this looks to the people here right? It looks like you're trolling us and that isn't appreciated.

Jun 23, 2015, 12:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead View Post
    You do realize how fishy this looks to the people here right? It looks like you're trolling us and that isn't appreciated.
    I'm really not trolling anybody. All I did was make a new account, sorry.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jun 23, 2015, 02:54 PM
    I am going to make one correction to what J posted. You have been using both accounts since March.

For your information, we can see when your last activity was. So please stop trying to tell us you made a new account when you were locked out of the first one.

When did your father go to prison? He was clean and sober in March. For that matter your mother was only drinking in restaurants. Two very big differences from the story you have been giving here.

I am willing to give you a chance but you have to be honest with us. Let's start over with just the facts. What are they?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 23, 2015, 05:11 PM
    Very suspicious indeed. I'd like an explanation as to why both accounts were being used when apparently the first one was no longer accessible, hence the need to create a new one. If both were being used at the same time, obviously the story that the first one couldn't be accessed, is a lie.

The truth shall set you free. We're not easily duped.
    Expert

Jun 23, 2015, 07:04 PM
    The first one was accessible until last night.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 24, 2015, 06:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tealikedays View Post
    I'm really not trolling anybody. All I did was make a new account, sorry.
    As with a lot of things in life, it isn't what your intentions are but what your actions are viewed as. It is a time value thing on our part about how much we try to help you here. If it seems that we're being jerked around we're not going to want to help you because our time is best spent elsewhere. Everything could be honest and legit, but if it seems fishy then that's just the way it is.

Regardless, I would be surprised if you got your boyfriend back. At least at this point. There is a modern saying, "For every beautiful woman out there, there's a guy who's tired of her s**t." Basically saying that there's two parts to every person, what you can see and what you get to know after knowing them. Inside and outside. Regardless of what you're taught, both are important to you consciously and subconsciously. What a person looks for is the balance of those two that they can live with and can love. I think that your boyfriend loved you on the outside, but the inside was a little too... off for his tastes. He couldn't deal with it and couldn't love it. So he moved on. Unless you work on and fix that, which having a child could cause you to do, that won't change. You've got the same tendencies and the same problems. If he got fed up with them enough that he left once, he'll do it again.

This is the part when you have to grown up and become an adult. You have a little person to think about and you need to figure out what is going to happen with it. There is no evidence here that you've talked to him nor have a plan forming about what you're going to do after the birth. If you're going to do adoption then you're going to need to contact the proper agencies and get that ball rolling. If your parents are going to get custody of the child then you need to make sure you know the process and that your parents are ABLE to do this. You're going to have to start talking to local and stated agencies about child support and what you need to secure that. There is also custody issues, he might not want anything to do with the child now, but when he matures he is going to want to. Get that in place now.

You have a lot of work to do. You have to face it and start on it now. It is going to be hard and heart breaking. You will cry and question EVERYTHING that is going on here. There is precious little anyone can do to prevent that. You've played the adult game and now you need to put on your adult panties and deal with the results of the life choices you've made.

Questions?

Jun 24, 2015, 12:54 PM
    I have NOT used the other account since March or April. I last used it then. My dad went to prison for a battery charge. He was already on probation. It doesn't matter, honestly. This is my new account now because I can NOT LOG IN to the other account. I'm sorry if it looks fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    I am going to make one correction to what J posted. You have been using both accounts since March.

For your information, we can see when your last activity was. So please stop trying to tell us you made a new account when you were locked out of the first one.

When did your father go to prison? He was clean and sober in March. For that matter your mother was only drinking in restaurants. Two very big differences from the story you have been giving here.

I am willing to give you a chance but you have to be honest with us. Let's start over with just the facts. What are they?
    My mom started a lot of drama with her drinking. She was only drinking at restaurants but things changed A lot since then.

Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead View Post
    As with a lot of things in life, it isn't what your intentions are but what your actions are viewed as. It is a time value thing on our part about how much we try to help you here. If it seems that we're being jerked around we're not going to want to help you because our time is best spent elsewhere. Everything could be honest and legit, but if it seems fishy then that's just the way it is.

Regardless, I would be surprised if you got your boyfriend back. At least at this point. There is a modern saying, "For every beautiful woman out there, there's a guy who's tired of her s**t." Basically saying that there's two parts to every person, what you can see and what you get to know after knowing them. Inside and outside. Regardless of what you're taught, both are important to you consciously and subconsciously. What a person looks for is the balance of those two that they can live with and can love. I think that your boyfriend loved you on the outside, but the inside was a little too... off for his tastes. He couldn't deal with it and couldn't love it. So he moved on. Unless you work on and fix that, which having a child could cause you to do, that won't change. You've got the same tendencies and the same problems. If he got fed up with them enough that he left once, he'll do it again.

This is the part when you have to grown up and become an adult. You have a little person to think about and you need to figure out what is going to happen with it. There is no evidence here that you've talked to him nor have a plan forming about what you're going to do after the birth. If you're going to do adoption then you're going to need to contact the proper agencies and get that ball rolling. If your parents are going to get custody of the child then you need to make sure you know the process and that your parents are ABLE to do this. You're going to have to start talking to local and stated agencies about child support and what you need to secure that. There is also custody issues, he might not want anything to do with the child now, but when he matures he is going to want to. Get that in place now.

You have a lot of work to do. You have to face it and start on it now. It is going to be hard and heart breaking. You will cry and question EVERYTHING that is going on here. There is precious little anyone can do to prevent that. You've played the adult game and now you need to put on your adult panties and deal with the results of the life choices you've made.

Questions?
    We have proper arrangements and agency's that come through the system at the place I am currently living at. It's a maternity home, they have adoption services.

Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Very suspicious indeed. I'd like an explanation as to why both accounts were being used when apparently the first one was no longer accessible, hence the need to create a new one. If both were being used at the same time, obviously the story that the first one couldn't be accessed, is a lie.

The truth shall set you free. We're not easily duped.
    They weren't being used at the same time. I got logged out of the other one, I then made this one the same day.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 25, 2015, 06:16 AM
    You have a lot on your plate but have a support system around you to guide you through this life changing event. Take one day at a time for now and focus on having a healthy baby. You will not be the same 17 year old you once were.

I wish you luck, no matter what your choices, it can't be easy at all. Life just ain't easy either, for any of us,and whose PERFECT?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want my ex boyfriend back but he says its over, can I get him back? [ 0 Answers ]

My boyfriend left me. We had been together almost 2 years. We moved into his moms house and rented it from her. Well me and her didn't always see eye to eye and we got into a huge fight. Well he defended me and it made her jealous so she kicked us out. We had to move back into my parents house...

I want my boyfriend back. Can I get him back? [ 3 Answers ]

I want my boyfriend back. Can I get him back?

How to get back with my ex even though she has a boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

How to get back with my ex even though she has a boyfriend

Just got back with boyfriend of two years and he's back to doing the same thing that. [ 17 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I of two yeas just got back together on new years eve... we broke up for exactly two months... now its been just two weeks and he's back to doing the same thing that caused the breakup in the first place... he doesn't call/answer/and barely texts me... he uses the excuse that...

My boyfriend dumped me and I want him back how do I get him back? [ 6 Answers ]

:( My boyfriend dumped me because I was always arurging and he dumped me and I want him back but the only thing is is that he has a new girlfriend and I've told him I've changed but he does'tn kown how to break up with her. How do I get back together with him? :confused:

View more questions Search