Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shubhuk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2015, 06:46 AM
    Load calculations software
    Which one is the best software for heating and cooling load calculations of house?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2015, 01:08 PM
    Lots of free ones like this. Google "Manual J"
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...96041959,d.eXY

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Load calculations [ 3 Answers ]

I want to add 10 ceiling recessed lighting fixtures rated at 65W each to an existing 15A circuit. In addition to these the circuit will have 7 outlets, ceiling fan with 4 bulb light kit and porch light. The ceiling fan is older so I am going to guess its power consumption at 75W without the bulbs...

Three phase load calculations [ 0 Answers ]

I have three 1.5 kw AC connected in each of the phase since I have 11 KW three phase supply from electricity board. I want to know how much minimum 3-PHASE power backup I should ask THE SOCIETY to enable me run all the three AC on power back up in case the main power fails.

Latent Heat Load - HVAC Load Calculations [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone tell whether latent load contributes to the total cooling load of a building or not.if it does, tell which way, and how it should be looked at during load calculation of a building.Also if possible display a perfect, easily understood definition of latent heat.Thanks

Electrical Load Calculations [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to determine if the intended load we plan for an office area we are moving into will overload the existing panel. If I add up all the individual loads and divide by three (Three Phase Panel) will I arrive at the load imposed on each phase wire (assuming the loads are balanced on each...

View more questions Search