Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rdavid556 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2015, 04:10 AM
    Do you know any best website for car rental where I can pay later after using that se
    I don't want to pay any website in advance .this is the reason I would like to put my question here

Thank you very much
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2015, 01:14 PM
    I don't know of any car rental where you pay before use. They want the card for vehicle security, if you have an accident.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 17, 2015, 03:45 PM
    Car rental requires some sort of deposit, or credit card to secure it, and you pay when you bring it back. You don't pay a website, you can reserve, or book a car through a website. You still have to go in and secure it,

I know of no site or car rental agency in the US that gives you a car to use without a deposit or security if that's what you mean. Either go online, or go in person.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 17, 2015, 04:29 PM
    Is this for real? And I want to live in my house for a month before buying it! And cars, clothes, and heck, how about FOOD? I'll pay you later.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does my ex have to pay her half of rental agreement after she's gone [ 2 Answers ]

I moved in with my ex in Sept 2013 she left the property after 3 months, and I paid all the bills and rent until the earliest time I could get out of the contract, which was 8 months (may 2014) but she never took her name off the contact, am I entitled to claim half of the last 5 months rent back.

Which website really pay money for answering questions? [ 2 Answers ]

Which website really pay money for answering questions?

Can my car be sold to pay for accident my child had in my car in Alabama [ 3 Answers ]

Can my car be sold to pay for damages to a car my daughter hit. She took us to court I was not able to go I am disabled. I spoke to person and told her I could pay her a small amount each month but she said no. I am still on disability so what can I do?

Sold my car to a car dealer Now He won't pay [ 3 Answers ]

I'm very fustrated... I bought a used car from my boyfriends friend I gave 5000 as down payment a finished to pay the car in less then the agreed time... I had to go out of the country for an emergency and that is why I paid of the car before the estimated time... I traded in my old car gave him a...

Can a car rental company deny local residence of rental? [ 10 Answers ]

Yesterday we just landed in LAX after a vacation trip. I've booked online for a car with Deluxe Car Rental. When we showed up at their counter, they said they can not rent me a car since I have a local(southern California) address. Their new policy recently changed was for out of state residence...

View more questions Search