Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madisonjayne39 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2015, 10:32 PM
    What is this kids TV show from the 90s?
    An old guy with a beard would draw/paint pictures with his giant pencil/paint brush? The beginning of the show would pan in on him in front of his house... I know this isn't much to go on but it has been driving me nuts! It might have even been in the early 2000s.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 20, 2015, 06:54 PM
    Was it Pappyland?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90s kids detective show [ 3 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy! There was a show in the late 1990s that was a kids detective show. We used to watch it on Fridays in school and the kids on the show would try to solve a mystery. The only specific example from the show that I remember is they taught us how to transfer your fingerprint to...

90s kids craft show [ 5 Answers ]

Its been driving me nuts the name of this show... all I remember is it was the early 90s and they made puppets out of bleach jugs, etc There was a cardboard mailbox that was a puppet and he opened his mouth and the girl took the viewers mail out and read it They did crafts and I believe there...

Old 90s kids space show [ 2 Answers ]

Im trying to figure out the name of this show... It had 3 kids who I guess are in a space flight academy when the wing they are in gets transported to the other side of the universe... Each kid had a ship one was painted red with a phoenix, one blue with a shark, and a green one with god knows...

90s kids TV show name? [ 1 Answers ]

What was the show that used to be on that had like a little blue furry guy and a little pink furry girl and they had human friends that worked in a TV broadcasting station??

Early 90s-Mid 90s Kids Show [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a kids show that used to be on Nickelodeon during the early to mid 90s. It's about a group of kids who sneak onto an alien ship and end up traveling in outer space together. There was a girl who was purple, and the only other character I can really describe is...

View more questions Search