Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ripjenn2015 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2015, 06:40 PM
    Money worry
    Hello I need help will I be paid my esa money before or at 5am I've been down to the nearest atm half a mile away on crutches because I can't walk very well and my payment isn't in my account please someone can you tell me if it will be in my account before 5am or at 5am or not at all thank you I'm sat here very unhappy near to tears scared as I haven't eaten for three days it's urgent
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 16, 2015, 07:20 PM
    We don't know you, we don't know your bank, we don't know what part of the world you are in. There is no way we would know if the money will be in your bank by 0500.
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2015, 08:22 AM
    You need to call whoever is supposed to be putting money in your bank account, as they are the only one you can tell you when the money will be sent your bank account. Next you can call your bank and see if the money has been posted to your account.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 17, 2015, 04:42 PM
    Money, and I will assume this is a government payment of benefits, is not always on time. A delay of a day or two, happen. If you have not actually eaten, you need to contact the case worker that is over your benefits or the head of your local religious community and see what help may be available.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I need to worry ? [ 0 Answers ]

I was in the last week of my pills and I did not take the last 4 days of my pills and had sex once during . He pulled out. I had spoting over the weekend . Should I worry ?

Who sings the song that goes, Money, money, money, money? [ 12 Answers ]

Who sings the song that goes something like this... Money, Money,Money, Money?

What is that song that goes like we stuntin that money money money money [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of that rap song that goes like we stuntin that money money money money

Who sings the song forget about the money money money ? [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings the song forget about the money money money

View more questions Search