Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ultron3D Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2015, 11:51 AM
    EtG test help
    On Saturday the 13th, I drank a big bottle of jim beam 80 proof (40%) mixed with dr pepper in a short period, maybe 1 -2 hr. I think I started drinking at 8.
    It is the 16th now, and I have my ETG tomorrow at 9AM.
    Will I fail?
    I have been drinking a lot of water,
    I am 6"2 weigh around 220
    Please help.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 16, 2015, 02:45 PM
    60-80 hours is what most say to rid the body of any trace of alcohol, but too much water is as bad as none. Dilution is a failure too.

Good luck, the test is what it is. Its more about your history than your build. Are you a regular binge drinker?
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2015, 08:23 PM
    Help what? We can't do anything. You chose to drink heavily and the test is tomorrow. And the results were ___________?

Sometimes failing means successes later. Think about that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

Will I pass my ETG test if I drank two 40z beers on Friday test is on Monday [ 2 Answers ]

I had 1 and 1/2 40 oz beers ( Thurs) finished at 2am Fri. Then drank the rest of the 1/2 40oz Friday finished at 4 pm.. Will I pass my EtG on Monday at 7pm?

Will I pass an EtG test if I had 6 beers Friday night and took a drug test Monday [ 0 Answers ]

Will I pass an ETG test that was sent to a lab , if I drank 6 beers Friday night till about 12am then took the EtG test Monday at about 10pm...

EtG test (80 hour Alcohol test) - Drink Friday will it be there on Tuesday/Wednesday? [ 21 Answers ]

I drank a few pitchers and a couple shots on Friday. I will either have to test on Tuesday or Wednesday. Wednesday is a must, but I could get called for random on Tuesday!? :confused: :eek:

View more questions Search