Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Givemeanswerspl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2015, 03:50 PM
    Curiousity
    What's sexually appropriate between siblings/parents?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 14, 2015, 04:03 PM
    Nothing sexual is appropriate. Why do you ask?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 14, 2015, 05:38 PM
    Brothers will talk about it. Parents will explain it, in an education manner.

There is no sexual behavior that is proper.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 14, 2015, 06:05 PM
    This is really a long and complicated subject best found in literature already written. Google sexual experimentation in children. Most siblings see each others' bodies and ask about differences, and maybe play doctor, but specific genital touching needs to be gently prohibited, with simple explanation. Children will ask about mother's breasts and father's genitals, but that should be the end of anything sexual with parents. They key to it all is to not get upset when you see children experimenting, or if children barge in to the bedroom when you are having sex.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 15, 2015, 07:33 AM
    Please give context?

Your question can range from, explaining sex to your kids. To sexual interference. There is a line, it varies from person to person, but there are limits.

My opinion only:
    Good:
    Talking about it
    Buying of goods for kids if asked and of appropriate age.

Bad:
    Nudity of parent or child in the presence or others
    Touching or sexual contact of ANY form.
    Talking about it in a sexual sense instead of an informative sense.

This is a very concerning question because we don't know what you mean. As a parent or sibling, all you can do is talk and prepare the child for their sexual life. Anything beyond that is interference and is immoral and illegal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Curiousity of prescription [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if my vision was bad for my age. I am 20 with a prescription of (left) + sph +8.75 cyl -1.50 ax 175 add 1.50 (right) sph +7.25 cyl -1.50 ax 175 add 1.50 My contacts only correct distance vision therefore I need reading glasses with them and my prescription glasses are bifocals,...

How to refrain my daughter from sexual curiousity [ 10 Answers ]

My daughter who is 14 years old and studying in std.ix is showing unusual interest in boys.she is talking over telephone with her boyfriends in spite of our refusal to do so.she is not paying any heed to our words although we are giving her good advice.Doing bad in the exam.Behaving rudely with...

Curiousity on Pregnancy. LOL [ 3 Answers ]

Can I be Pregnant? I had sex on June 29th, & (July 4th)twice today. Im not due for my period until July 8th or 10th. I was just curious if I could be pregnant. (he did shoot in me). Also, How long does it usually take to show up? Like to gett the pregnancy feelings & all that stuff? Also can...

Out Of Curiousity [ 5 Answers ]

So here is what I've been wondering, this has been a discussion amongst my friends for a couple of days: One of my friends had unprotected sex, she had been having some pregnancy like symptoms (like her breasts being sore... I told her symptoms don't show up for a few weeks but she was still having...

Depo curiousity. [ 1 Answers ]

Let's see... where to begin... I was on depo for 9 months.. I stopped taken the shot in January. (thats when I was due to have another shot). My last official shot was October 24th of 2006. I have been noticing some strange stuff that has happened to me since I have been off it. Like for...

View more questions Search