Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vbetts52 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2015, 10:19 AM
    Richard G Lowe
    My question is the following. Is anyone still interested in any information regarding Richard G Lowe wild life paintings? I have some additional information I can share regarding the artist.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jun 15, 2015, 08:33 AM
    Hi Vbetts - what you might want to do is scroll down to the bottom of this page where you will see 'similar questions' about Richard Lowe, and share your info there. Pay attention to the dates though, the older the questions are, the less likely (but not completely unlikely :) ) it is that you will get any takers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Richard G Lowe artist [ 0 Answers ]

I have an original signed Duck painting and was wondering what it might be worth. Rumer has it that it was painted for reproduction as a stamp.. This was done around 1964.

Richard G Lowe collector plates [ 0 Answers ]

Does any one kmow if the Richard G. Lowe collector duck plates are very rare. I have a set of 4 and still have the original boxes. Or does anyone know the value of this set.

Richard G. Lowe Paintings and prints (signed) [ 5 Answers ]

I have 1 original signed painting of a Deer in the wild, also I have 2 prints 1 of an eagle and one of a buffalo. These are both signed pieces. Please let me know, if you can, what these pieces are worth. Pamela (Broggie) Clarke PS: Years ago my ex-husband and I were friends with...

Richard G. Lowe [ 0 Answers ]

I have two original watercolors by Richard G. Lowe in excellent condition and in original frames. One is of a ram with a mountainous background dated 1973. The other is of a beautiful duck nesting with rushes in the background. The date, if present, if hidden by the matting. I inherited these...

? Re Richard G Lowe artwork [ 13 Answers ]

Hello, I was hoping someone could help us out with this... My finace's parents have a painting done by Richard G Lowe called 'Hidden Heaven' it is 131/500. They would like info on this piece and my research hasn't turned up to be much at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

View more questions Search