Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MsAmy1969 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2015, 01:28 PM
    Something is biting my family. We can't see it but it itches like crazy.
    The bites are in no particular area of the body. They're all over but more on the inner thighs and torso.
    Today I went to use my blue mint Listerine and found tiny little black bugs under the cap! I found this to be strange.
    Can anybody tell me what this is??
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 12, 2015, 02:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MsAmy1969 View Post
    The bites are in no particular area of the body. They're all over but more on the inner thighs and torso.
    Today I went to use my blue mint Listerine and found tiny little black bugs under the cap! I found this to be strange.
    Can anybody tell me what this is??
    Not unless you post a picture. Otherwise, how could anyone !
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 12, 2015, 02:34 PM
    Inside the Listerine bottle or under the rim of the cap? Under the rim would make me think of drugstore beetles. This page may help: drugstore beetle - Stegobium paniceum

As to the bites, are there eruptions on the skin or just itches? Spiders and bedbugs will leave welts, often dust mite irritation does not

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This is about my crazy family and my dogs. [ 7 Answers ]

So last June I found out that my mom was my grandma and my sister was my mom. I was crushed but my other sister was just fine. I was like "are you kidding me?" How can she be OK with that? Ok back to my story. So in about 10 days we will be going to Philadelphia for 7 days. My "grandma" will have...

Am I really crazy or is it just my family? [ 6 Answers ]

What do you do when EVERYONE ALWAYS tells you that you are crazy? I feel like all I need is someone to just sit down and listen to me. Everyone form my mother to my husband continuously tells me I need to be committed to a mental institution. I do feel like I'm about to bust wide open and I feel...

Crazy family [ 3 Answers ]

I don't understand what's wrong with my whole family,I have a 29 year old sister that was real close to my step-dad(more on this in a mintue)her and my mom was close at one time now all of a sudden one argument and my mom say she don't like my sister anymore and my mother have gotten her house door...

View more questions Search