Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angel0105 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2015, 08:54 AM
    Find a song using music video description and chorus
    The video began with a band playing on a floor , and in another a girl think the bathtub faucet was left open while the band played and the building was flooding , water also bothered to another neighbor who spoiled the TV to water drop you over, do not remember the name of the group or the song but the Chorus was " When You Smile " Can anyone help me out? PD.: Sorry for the grammar english isn't my first lenguaje

Check out some similar questions!

Find song by description of the music video [ 0 Answers ]

There's a guy that is in a hotel in front of the exit and three girls come to him and ask him an autograph and then they want to hang around the hotel with him. There's another guy next to him telling him that there's no time to do that but the protagonist takes the watch and stops the time, and...

Find a song with the music video description [ 0 Answers ]

All right.. It has a guy singer in a band of 4 maybe? All I can really remember is that the music video starts with an old couple I think talking (perhaps about how they met).. and then the scene cuts to the lead singer's face just looking at the camera. That's when the music starts. Throughout...

Trying to find a song by music video description [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of the song in the video, but I can't find it. It has 3 or 4 old men who are chefs, making a cake. They all have creepy yellow eyes. The singer is a young guy with a girl, both dressed in all white and laying in bed singing to each other. I think they are supposed...

Trying to find a song by music video description only [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember an instrumental song (after 1990) and the video is like you're moving fast on the streets and you can see different houses and peoples , after that the video is in slowmotion for a few seconds ad fast again. If someone knows what I', talking about please give me some clues. Thanks

Find a song by music video description... [ 0 Answers ]

The action is taken place in a garden... seams like autumn, leafs falling... but I thing snow too... a man with a demon mask or dragon or something like that and some steal balls or marble... a girl is stolen or whatever... but nice, very nice song.. and I can't remember the name or the band's...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search