Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Inproblem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2015, 07:42 AM
    Pain
    I just started stretching and now I have a lot of pain between by stomach and pubic region. Please help
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 12, 2015, 08:57 AM
    You might have pulled something or thrown it out of alignment. I would suggest to make a doctors appoint to have a professional look at it.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 12, 2015, 09:57 AM
    LOL! I spent over 30 years asking doctors what my pain was in my abdomen. (Being female, I invariably got the usual reproductive organ tests, and then treated like a hypochondriac when nothing was found. Yet a chiropractor diagnosed it in 3 minutes, just by listening to the details. Even though I had no back pain at all.)

Please describe EXACTLY where your pain is, including top, bottom, sides, surface, deep, and how long it's been. Oh - and your gender, of course.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 12, 2015, 02:35 PM
    You are over working your stomach muscles and they are complaining. Every day work out is not acceptable. Two or three times a week to start is good enough !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sharp pain in my right hip while lying down and a dull throbbing pain while walking [ 1 Answers ]

Pain persistent for 2 days and got worse the second day.

Lower back pain on right side with pain shooting into my and down my leg with burning [ 2 Answers ]

I was doing leg presses at the gym when I felt excruciating pain in my right lower back with pain that shot down my leg. I could barely walk but manage to make to my car and drive home. Needless to say the pain I experienced just from driving was horrific! I needed help getting out of the car when...

Throbbing pain on floor of mouth accompanied by some pain on teeth directly on area? [ 0 Answers ]

Yesterday I began feeling some swelling with irritation like symptoms on floor of mouth, tonight its accom[anied by a throbbing sensation and pain with numbness like sensation on the teeth directly on gum by loor ofmouth area..

Fourteen year old with allover back pain and coccyx pain from skiing fall [ 3 Answers ]

In February this year I went skiing for 2 weeks in waterville valley, New Hampshire, USA - a few days into the second week an inexperienced skiier like myself lost control and cut me up causing me to fall and I landed fiercely on a bit of ice which -just like when you fall on your bum or knock it-...

How do I treat bunion-related foot pain that is also creating severe back pain? [ 5 Answers ]

I began using orthotics some months back to relieve severe foot pain - the result of two toes that are not in alignment. I found some relief, but I've recently experienced sharp, stabbing pain in my lower back and upper thigh. I am trying to find the connection, but the doctors I've seen either...

View more questions Search