Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Devenson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2015, 09:03 AM
    Handicap glasses
    I lost an ear to skin cancer and I wear glasses. Does anyone make glasses for such a handicap?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 11, 2015, 09:36 AM
    Please call an optometrist or two in your area to ask about this. A cosmetic surgeon may have to create a ridge where the ear was, but an optometrist may know of another solution.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2015, 01:30 PM
    Sure they have glasses for you. Most of them are like a divers glass, they have soft frames and a strap. BUT, why not just go with contacts?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Handicap and want to work [ 4 Answers ]

What kind of jobs can I look in to that I could do ?

Handicap ticket. [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this . I recently received a ticket for parking in a handicap space . I have a friend that is handicapped but he does not have a placard because he can't drive.I was just outside my car no more than 5-10 feet away . I moved my car away from the handicap space in front of the officer...

Handicap sister [ 48 Answers ]

I have a handicap sister who lives with me. Nobody has ever gone to court over who is in charge of her. She has lived with me for seven years now. Now I have this older crazy sister. She has filed to be her guardianship and if not she wants to control her check. So we go to chansore court....

Handicap compliant [ 10 Answers ]

I have found a business that is not handicapped friendly. It is difficult to enter and leave the building, there is a large step in the floor that I cannot negotiate, no handicapped parking and the restroom is too small for me and my wheel chair.:( It is a very small family business and I am...

What does the N mean in my handicap? [ 1 Answers ]

In my handicap it tells me that my handicap is a 6.6N. What does the N mean?

View more questions Search