Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    igottogonow Posts: 128, Reputation: 2

Jun 11, 2015, 08:37 AM
    Swimming pool diving board
    The bolts rusted off that hold my diving board in place. It has three studs up through the concrete and they are also rusty. How do I install new studs safely into the concrete or do I need to remove cement to install some kind of bracket?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2015, 01:25 PM
    You can drill new holes in the concrete and use stainless wedge anchors and bed them in marine grade epoxy. Make sure the holes are clean, blow them out with compressed air.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

17 weeks pregnant - dove off diving board and feel fine, no bleeding and no cramps. [ 2 Answers ]

I have pretty much no bump yet, though I am 17 weeks, and not thinking I dove off the board- head first twice before I realized what I was doing. I feel 100%- no bleeding, no cramping, nothing, but yet, here I am and I googled 'diving while pregnant" and everything I click on pretty much says I...

A diver has potential energy of 14,000J as she stands on top of the diving board. [ 0 Answers ]

What is the diver's mass? Is it possible to solve this?

An 82 kg man drops from rest on a diving board 3.0 m above the surface of the water a [ 1 Answers ]

An 82 kg man drops from rest on a diving board 3.0 m above the surface of the water and comes to rest 0.55 s after reaching the water. What is the net force on the diver as he is brought to rest?

Diving board [ 1 Answers ]

A diver jumps with an upward velocity of 2.0m/s, from a 10m diving board. How long will it take to hit the water?(answer: 1.6s). There is the answer but how do I get it?

View more questions Search