Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    igottogonow Posts: 128, Reputation: 2

Jun 11, 2015, 08:30 AM
    EZ GO club car electric golf car when I mash peddle it clicks and will try to move bu
    I installed all new batteries. When I mash peddle I hear clicking and the golf cart will try to move but it only jerks. Presedent electric golf cart
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 11, 2015, 03:12 PM
    It sounds like it could be a bad relay. Have you checked that yet ?
    igottogonow Posts: 128, Reputation: 2

Jun 12, 2015, 07:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cdad View Post
    It sounds like it could be a bad relay. Have you checked that yet ?
    I don't know much about golf carts but which relay would you be referring to?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 12, 2015, 08:10 AM
    Let me start your education,

Troubleshooting: Electric Golf Cart Will Not Run | eHow

And

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd1AHNgrxEs

Rather long but essential background, and this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVDYvEIOPxk

I feel you are better letting a pro diagnose your cart, and you watch, and ask questions to get you started on your own.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car won't start but clicks [ 1 Answers ]

I had my battery and alternator replaced less than a year ago but a couple days ago I noticed the battery light flashing on my dash. This morning my car wouldn't start. It is making a clicking noise and the radio will turn on but the engine won't turn over. What could this be?

What would cause my car to cut off when I mash the gas? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 98 kia sportage. It will crank but soon as I press the gas it will cut off but soon as I let off the gas it'll stay idled? The fuel filter has been changed. I'm hoping its not the timing belt because I know that can get expensive, Could it be the fuel pump or something else? I have also...

I purchase a car from private car dealer, they relase pink slip, can they reposes car [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased a car last year juy 2009 for 7,800.00 in CA. paid 3,550.00 cash and ended with balance of 4,250.00 NOTE: on contract there was no due day or payoff day- is blank, I have pay them 3,500 as of today, I am currently unemployd and I pay dealership any amout that is posible. Also a month...

Why does my car volks wagen golf stall while driving [ 1 Answers ]

While driving, and when I slow down or stop the car because of traffic jaming or truffic light, the car stall, espicially if the AC is on. Thank you

Car start only with gas peddle pressed, Why? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been having trouble with my car (honda civic) and the only way I could get my car to start is by pressing on the gas all the way down. Why won't my car start w/o doing that?

View more questions Search