Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dlv64 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2015, 08:15 AM
    How do I charge for the final clean on new construction home
    How much or how do I charge for the post cleaning of a new construction by the job or by the foot and how much per ft
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 11, 2015, 12:40 PM
    You make a list of every possible cost to you, from dumpsters to cleaners to labor to WC if you hire anyone. You go look at the job and take notes and ask questions. You THINK. You go home and imagine each room. You add some hours. Then, only then, do you calculate by the square foot, because you clearly have never done this before. Prices will vary, and you have to teach yourself how to estimate and what to ask.
    Remember - a builder is asking you in the hope that you will underestimate, which most newbies do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much should I charge to clean new construction home 1200 sq ft./ final clean [ 7 Answers ]

I'm bidding to clean a new construction home 1200 sq ft for final clean-up. How much do I charge? I did a walk through the house and there is tape on the edges of carpet as well as clear plastic cover which seals the top of carpet to be removed, labels on windows, appliances, bathtubs, and...

How2 bid $$$$ of construction clean up rough, and final (only one cleaner) Miami, [ 0 Answers ]

I am doing my first commercial clean up during construction and post construction and offered me 250$ for the first one , its about 4-5K sq ft. Am I getting ripped off? And please I need a list of tasks so I can know exactly what detail I will need to do in each phase and room but I am not sure...

Residential post remodel construction final clean price for Maui [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the going rate for post remodel construction final clean prices for Maui, Hawaii? It's a 2500sq. Ft 2 story house. Has 4 bths, 4 bdrm, 2 kitchens, lots of windows, 4 or 5 sliders, upper deck is all glass windows around 3/4 of house, all new wood flooring.

How much should I charge for final construction clean [ 0 Answers ]

I am starting a construction cleaning part to my normal house cleaning services. For the house cleaning we charge 20 per/hr per person. But it seems I am losing money with the new constructions. I live and work in the nampa boise area of Idaho. How much per sq ft is average going rate?...

View more questions Search