Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Laurie Anderson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2015, 02:18 AM
    My palms are tremendously itchy...
    For the past week my mum on my right hand are getting these little tiny bumps that are red and raised I've been taking Benadryl and its not really helping. What's wrong with me
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 11, 2015, 02:29 AM
    This is about like, telling a car mechanic, my car will not start, what is wrong with it.

There are dozens of things that could be wrong.

It may be a nervous reaction, or a allergic reaction. You have or are touching something new, changed soaps, dozens of possible things.

If it is not going away, you need to think of any changes, emotional, mental, stress, and changes in environment

Then of course you can be checked by a doctor also

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itchy spots on palms of hands [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend for the past year has had 1/4" spots on the palms of her hands that become so itchy that the only way she relieves it is by breaking the epidermis by scratching. One GP gave her some cream for it but it didn't help. At any one time there is 1 or 2 sores on each hand. She can't...

Can itchy feet and palms be diabetes? [ 6 Answers ]

Three evenings ago, my feet and then palms started itching severely. I applied cortisone cream which helped some but I didn't get much sleep. During the day I am okay but evenings it begins and it is horrible. The cream is not helping any longer so after scrubbing my feet with a foot brush, I...

Small itchy bumps on the fingers and palms [ 1 Answers ]

A couple of weeks ago I started to get these really small bumps on my fingers and the palms of my hands. They itch but not to the point that I'm scratching all the time and they're worse in the morning. My husband and son started getting them a few days after me. We saw a doctor and she ruled out...

View more questions Search