Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Magdalena94 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2015, 02:35 PM
    Bleeding irregular
    I didn't have a period for 6 months last year then in September after a workout I noticed bleeding and ot went on for 2 weeks. Every month after, I was getting a normal period except I would bleed a couple day before and after. Then in February I had a period then 2 weeks after I started bleeding and since the then bleeding hasn't stopped. There was some days where it was just spotting but then it would get heavy. I was prescribed Provera but since I started taking it the bleeding has gotten heavier with hugs blood clots size of a egg. Every single time I stand up I can feel the blood cots come out. What can be wrong? Is it something serious? I have a gyn appointment in 2 weeks.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 9, 2015, 02:55 PM
    I Would try to move up that appointment to ASAP. It sounds like you're bleeding a lot and that isn't safe for you. It is hard to say what could be wrong, if anything, without examining you. Which is what your doctor would do. I can't even speculate here.
    allen dawson Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2015, 12:09 AM
    Yes this serious I have also this problems and please take a appointment with a doctor as soon as possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular Bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

I am 40 and had my tubes tied over 4yrs ago. I have been missing periods and never know when my next one will start. My last period was April 17th, I stared spotting (brownish) and have been for a week now. Today am cramping... any ideas?

Irregular bleeding [ 0 Answers ]

I was wondering if I had a 5day period last week and now 2 days later I am experiencing pain and bleeding what medical conditions could be the cause for this, however the blood is not the same rich red color I am use to its.A thick brownish red color.

Irregular Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I am on birth control and I take it as directed, and never miss a pill. I had my period M-F last week like normal. Then I started the yellow pill again Sunday like I'm supposed to. Today, I went to the bathroom and there was blackish blood in my pants. Not much, just a little. What could that mean?

Irregular bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Me and my partner have been trying for a baby for about 8 months now. In sept I didn't have a period at all so we hoped for the best. Unfortunately for us in oct I come on but it was really light and brown. I then had another 'period' in mid oct. now its November and I've had 2 full on...

Irregular bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am 25 years old. I have normal periods for the most part, but this last period I noticed some odd trends. Ok, well right after my period. I had a normal 5 - 6 day period cramps and all that fun stuff, I thought it stopped, but apparently I was wrong. I had light spotting for the next 5...

View more questions Search