Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lisa Berquam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2015, 05:34 PM
    Tattoo issues
    How do I know if a tat was done too deep or if it is infected?
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2015, 07:56 PM
    Infection means swelling, redness, soreness, discharge, and then it progresses from there.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 8, 2015, 08:54 PM
    No real way to tell on the depth but perhaps it will be very uneven in shading but that would not be an infection issue.

Infection, there is always minor skin irritation and you can expect redness. The key is to keep it moist, with ointment for the first few days, and then lotion for a few weeks. It will be sore. If after a week you have blisters, swelling, a lot of pain, you need to see the doctor.

If the tattoo person uses clean needles and disinfects the skin prior to starting, and never laws the needles on the table, there should be no issue
    GorgeousGrandma Posts: 29, Reputation: 5

Jun 8, 2015, 09:10 PM
    Some people are sensitive to tattoos so that's not always the case as far as them being sterile and such. I know quite a few people who don't do well,one example a girl I know got a tatt on her foot and it swole up and exploded she had to have skin grafts
    Also as far as to deep once it has been a while and you can feel the line work I'm pretty sure they went to deep. It is always best to investigate someone's work and skill before you allow them to scar you for life!
    allen dawson Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2015, 12:25 AM
    I am agree with you this depend on the skin .

I am agree with you this depend on the skin . If you have a sensitive skin your skin like redness, swell and also little bit warm .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Insecure issues and trust issues [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old and was touched as a child. My dad wasn't there so I feel like no man will ever love me. I don't really have a hard time find one I just have a hard time keeping one. I feel like I push them away with my trust issues and insert. I want a relationship so bad but I'm not sure if I'm...

Girlfriend trust issues and my own issues. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My girlfriend and I have been dating for nearly a year and she still has some major trust issues and I will admit I still have a very minor lying problem that I admitted to my girlfriend when we first started dating. Not exactly the best combo, but we wanted to date regardless. So as...

Errection issues or Attraction issues [ 3 Answers ]

Folks! - I have a problem. I'm 26, my girlfriend is 20 - We both hold eastern values (for the most part) and I've been with her for about 1 year now - we've been having regular sex everyday pretty much for about 8/9 months now - and by regular sex I mean sex every day, sometimes couple of times...

View more questions Search