Ask
    Batman73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2015, 02:46 PM
    Red blister inside cheek of mouth
    Can I burst with sterile pen
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 8, 2015, 03:26 PM
    No. Put a wet aspirin on a piece of gauze and put it next to the blister. After you eat or drink, gargle vigorously with warm salted water and put the aspirin gauze back in place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark red spot inside mouth on the side of cheek [ 1 Answers ]

I found 2 dark red spots on my inner cheek in my mouth they are painless but are slightly lifted from the skin... what is it?

Found two red/dark spots inside my mouth, inner cheek what is this [ 4 Answers ]

Have found two red/dark spots inside my mouth, inner cheek, what are they?

Red spots on inside of cheek [ 1 Answers ]

I have these weird little clutter of red spots on the inside of my cheek. Its freaking me out, they are painless any help?

I just found a blood blister inside my cheek of mouth and I popped [ 1 Answers ]

Hi while brushing my teeth today I found a small red dot and then while searching the net it sounds like a blood blister and I popped it. When I did that a tiny dot of blood came out. What does this mean? I mean how did I get it over night? Is it something I should be worried about? I have 2-3...

One dark red bump in cheek of mouth [ 29 Answers ]

This mourning I woke up with a pretty big, dark red colored bump inside my mouth on my cheek. I looks like a blood blister but isn't, its so dark it looks black. It looks to be perfectly round. I looked at pictures of hpv and they are all white and nothing like the color of the one in my mouth. ...

View more questions Search