Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blessing84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2015, 11:04 AM
    When can I see my peroid and get pregnant after stopping Noristerat injection
    When can I see my peroid and get pregnant after stopping Noristerat injection
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2015, 02:57 PM
    Like any other progesterone type injections, periods could resume fairly soon after the last injection wears off, or it could take several months. It is possible that you could become pregnant before having another period, so if you start trying after your last injection, be sure to make lifestyle changes that you know would be healthy in the event of a pregnancy. Eating and drinking healthier choices, avoid cigarette smoke, exercise regularly, start a vitamin with at least 400 mcg of folic acid.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 8, 2015, 02:58 PM
    You're supposed to have the injected every two months to maintain the contraceptive effects of Noristerat. So anytime after that. It might take longer to see a regular period and ovulation. IT could take over a year to become pregnant. It does usually take long if you're using a injected birthcontrol. Though a perfectly normal and healthy couple could take around a year to get pregnant without any previous birth control use.

A regular period should be within 6 months. Ovulation and pregnancy after that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Taking the noristerat injection [ 0 Answers ]

I started taking th noristerat injection on April 2012 and took my last in August 2012 and was supposed to take another in October but I didn't.. whilst taking th injection my periods never stopped,had them almost evey 2weeks and I still have them that way even after not taking the objection last...

Falling pregnant after the noristerat injection [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I went off noristerat last July 9th(that was my last injection) and have never been since. My partner and I have been trying to conceive since sept (end of the 2 month period for the injection to wear off). I didn't get a period until 19 dec. we have still been trying to conceive but no luck. In...

Pregnancy after stopping noristerat [ 1 Answers ]

I have stopped noristerat injection I was due on the 11th of September for my second shot but never went back my partner and I had unprotected sex several times could I be pregnant?

View more questions Search