Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dbcho265784 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2015, 01:28 AM
    1990's song who sing it?
    1990's song, lyrics part of goes if you think money is root of all problems, you were never poor?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jun 8, 2015, 02:05 PM
    This! I love this song...
    EVERCLEAR LYRICS - I Will Buy You A New Life

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sing me up sing me up higher. I'm a hot berry pie blown away byFind Song Name Lyrics [ 0 Answers ]

Name of the song that contains these lyrics:here comes my old friend the bluebird. Sing me up sing me up higher. I'm a hot berry pie blown away by desire, I'm headed for the mountains

Who sing the song almost [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the artist who sing the song almost.

Who sing this song? [ 1 Answers ]

I love one song which I have on a tape,I can`t find out who sings?It is a country song,ang by a woman.And it goes like that. Don`t do it darling,don`t you dare looking there you said you didn`t want to see me but you been looking for me everywhere.I you know that you going to find me if you keep...

Who sing this song [ 1 Answers ]

Don't You Know I'll Go Out My Way For You Don't You Know I'll Do Any Thing For You I Got Your Back Because Your Boo Because You're my Boo I Love You N I Need You I Can't See Myself Without Can't Picture My Life Without We Got A Chemistry No One Can Come Between I'll Always Love You Never Hurt Cha...

Who sing s the song? [ 2 Answers ]

It is about 10 - 15 years old The name of it is " you can't take it with you (when it's gone)" It is a country song I believe Thanks

View more questions Search