Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnny5634 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2015, 09:02 AM
    Using WGET to grab webpage text, then scan text for keywords
    I want to use a command, wGet maybe to grab text from a webpage and then scan that webpage for keywords, then take those keywords and put them in a table. How could I get started in doing this? Are there any examples of this? Thank you!

Check out some similar questions!

How to fill out text box on a webpage automaticaly [ 2 Answers ]

I enter the same input on a webpage (login). Is it possible to set up a link to that page so that text box will be already filled out?

Excel 15 digit issue, tried converting to text, text to column feature negates fix [ 6 Answers ]

I have the following numbers that exceed 15 characters that needs to be split into its own columns. Down the road, there would be thousands of such rows of data with the first couple set of unique numbers. 890432453253208820,5004500558,05CC,1,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0000,5.0000,2007-01-11...

How can I get a 9-digit numeric datapoint to format as text, and link up to text [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get a 9-digit numeric datapoint to format as text, and link up to text? I was able to convert a column of 9-digit Social Security Numbers to 9-digit text, but they don't link up to =if statetments as I try to match them up. Thanks for your help

How do I scan a text document in English. [ 1 Answers ]

Packard Bell 1200 plus Scanner = Whenever I scan a document the finished scanned item shows on the comp in total goobledegook. = How do I get it to scan in English as per the document. = thank you in anticipation. NB = I thought my scanner was up the creek so I went and bought another one and this...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.