Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vuppu sushma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2015, 05:42 AM
    Is physical contact is necessary for heat transfer or not?
    Is thermal contact is necessary for attaining the condition of thermal equilibrium?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2015, 07:24 PM
    Think about standing in the sun.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jun 8, 2015, 06:03 AM
    The title of the thread asks about "physical contact," but the question asks about "thermal contact" -- they aren't the same thing! The answer may be either yes or no, depending on which question you are asking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused about Increased Physical Contact with Ex-girlfriend [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 1 year and I broke up 2 months ago. We are both in graduate school. Background (2 months ago): After we broke up, we met up once for dinner a week after breaking up and I asked her if she wants to get back together, she said no. I probably asked too many times and she was...

Unit conversion of specific heat to heat transfer coefficient (U factor) [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know the conversion of "Specific Heat"(KJ/Kg/K) to "Overall Heat Transfer Coefficient"(W/m2/K) for the calculation of heat load. Looking forward for the answers. Immediate reply would be appreciated. Thanks, Rupesh

Contact transfer [ 1 Answers ]

Can you tell me how tro transfer addresses from Outlook to Windows Mail?

No physical contact AT ALL Zilch. [ 10 Answers ]

Hi My boyfriend and I have lived together for 3 years now and for the last 12 months he seems to have lost all interest in sex. We haven't even had a kiss or a cuddle since I can't remember. The only time he wants sex is when he's been out with his mates and is drunk and that's only maybe once...

View more questions Search