Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rictre Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2015, 01:36 AM
    Outlook Express address book
    All of a sudden Outlook Express will not let me send or receive email... the issue, I believe, is with the address book.
    Upon opening OE I will get a "can't find a .pst" file error. I thought that pst's were Outlook only.
    Creating or replying to email messages generates "an error has occured" error.
    I cannot do anything with the address book and think that the two are related.
    Any thoughts?

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook Express: Big Address Book but nothing in Contacts [ 11 Answers ]

Got a new laptop and imported my address book (wab) into OE... the same way I've done it dozens of times over the years... But on this 'puter the Contacts pane is empty. When I go to the address book (from within OE) all my contacts are there, and when I go to send an email and start typing...

Outlook Express address book corrupted, How to rebuild? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, My OE Address Book is corrupted, I have made an "export" to have a backup. How can I recreate this Address book before "importing" my backup? Thanks is advance

Address book in outlook express [ 2 Answers ]

I have imported contacts but it shows the address book is empty.The contacts I have imported are 150. Thanks Eunice

Export groups from outlook express address book [ 0 Answers ]

I have the following problem: I have my contacts in groups in my outlook express contact list. I need this contacts, sorted by groups in csv or excel. If I import them to e.g. Outlook I get the contacts, but not sorted in groups.

Outlook express address book [ 1 Answers ]

Outlook express address book How do I rebuild a lost address book on outlook express

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.