Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yashad Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2015, 10:30 PM
    Noah’s Ark Cartoon
    There was a cartoon or claymation film in 1974 about Noah’s Ark, possibly made sometime in the 1940s through the early-1970s. It was either a half-hour long or a full-length movie. Among the songs was one that contained the repetitive lyrics: “Noah had three sons, Shem, Ham and Japheth.”

It seems like this film would’ve been made either by the Lutheran church or Disney. Does anyone remember this cartoon and the title?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jun 8, 2015, 09:06 AM
    Hmmm maybe this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaGyKuLQTvA
    yashad Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2015, 10:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aliseaodo View Post
    Thank you for your reply. No, this is not the one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Woodworms on Noah's Ark [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of this animated family film that I think is from the late 80's to early 90's. I just remember that it was about these woodworms that lived on Noah's ark. The story acually had nothing to do with Noah or his ark really, just the woodworms and termites that lived inside....

Noah's Ark [ 93 Answers ]

In "other religion" there was a question on Noah's Ark. In the end the topic changed into a debate on the size of the Ark versus the carrying capacity versus the number of all animals and plants that would have to be in the ark to survive the flood. Tj3 (AKA Answerway's Toms 777) stated in...

Noah [ 2 Answers ]

In the year 2007 the Lord came unto Noah, who was now living in England and said, "Once again, the earth has become wicked and over-populated, and I see the end of all flesh before me. Build another Ark and save two of every living thing along with a few good humans." He gave Noah the CAD...

Everything I need to know about life, I learned from Noah's Ark [ 1 Answers ]

Everything I need to know about life, I learned from Noah'sArk One : Don't miss the boat. Two : Remember that we are all in the same boat. Three: Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark. Four : Stay fit When you're 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big. ...

View more questions Search