Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Narutosasuke724 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2015, 03:50 PM
    AC fan not working outside the house
    What do I need to do if one of the condenser fan is not working outside the house
    caibuadday Posts: 460, Reputation: 10

Jun 6, 2015, 04:55 PM
    Turn off / disconnect the power before you work. Does the fan turn freely ? It could be seized up ,motor and /or capacitor no good. You take it apart to oil it; cheapest. Next is the capacitor then motor itself last. Remember to mark / take picture where all the wire go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AC issue, outside unit working, blower fan not working [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, newbie here. My AC is having issues: the outside unit is working, but the blower fan is not. So I tested it out with these findings: 1. Normal condition: Ctrl - cool, Fan - auto, as stated above; 2. Ctrl - off, Fan turned to on, fan is working (air coming out from vent); 3. Then turned...

Payne house ac blowing hot air-outside blower/fan working but blowing out cool air [ 0 Answers ]

My central a/c unit is blowing hot air. The outside unit & fan seems to be working but cool air is blowing out of the unit. The unit was working fine most of the day. A circuit breaker was tripped and the outside unit stopped working. I reset the breaker and the outside unit started working again...

Whole House Attic Fan stopped working after a loud pop? [ 9 Answers ]

We have a 30" CertainTeed Whole House Attic Fan. Works out, but went to turn it on tonight and after a few seconds of turning it on,there was a Violent Sounding THUG (a Popping noise- a Bang).. the Shutters Closed Automatically, and now there is a quiet hum... Any ideas? Thanks

House AC fan (outside) stop working [ 2 Answers ]

My Upstare AC suddenly stops working (08122007). The fan inside runs continuously, but the outdoor unit (compressor/fan) stops running. I tried switching on/off the circuit breaker, changing the air filter, yet nothing works. My unit is York (model# E1RA030S06D). Thanks

View more questions Search