Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cecerayclaw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2015, 05:01 PM
    No sexual sexual feelings.
    When I have sex I get no sexual pleasure it just feels numb. Even When He performs oral sex, I still feel nothing along with my breast being playing with. I have no clue what's wrong, should I be worried? And is there any way to fix this issue?

The only time I feel anything is when he presses in deeply but it's not even a pleasure it feels like he's pushing the walls of my butt and it makes me gasp.

Masturbation just feels numb as well.

This is the best way I could explain my issue, I just want to know if there's anything I can do to get sexual pleasure. This issue is causing problems in my relationship life.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 8, 2015, 07:13 AM
    That's interesting. Are you aroused? If you just start playing with yourself when not aroused then it could be a little... off.

Have you talked to your doctor about this to get things checked out?
    allen dawson Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2015, 12:13 AM
    Thanks for share this I have also this problem and I always worried this problems even I can't think for marriage my mother she is worried for my marriage even I never talk to my mother this problem please also give me some suggestions .
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 19, 2015, 06:02 AM
    My first mind says that when you have such issues (Or most any issue to be frank) talk to a doctor first, especially if you have no one else to talk to. He can at least examine and recommend a course of action to find and resolve the problem.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 19, 2015, 08:38 AM
    It appears that you are a woman. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

For a woman, 90% of sexual pleasure is in the brain, not the sexual organs. He needs to learn how to stimulate your brain, not your vagina or breasts.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2015, 04:11 PM
    It can be hormonal so the doctor is a good place to start.
    allen dawson Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2015, 12:04 AM
    Thanks for your advice and answers first I talk to y mother because my mother also my Friend she is very understanding women I don't know why I am feeling very shy but I am decide this time I talk to my mother and also take a appointment with a doctor :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sexual help [ 1 Answers ]

If woman can do sex before marriage without removing cloth with person other then her future husband,then tell me she can become mother or not after marriage.

My girlfriend not understand my sexual feelings [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend not eager to kiss me also... we went film in inox. In there I kissed , but se didn't open her mouth also, ten I got angry, she telling reason I don't know how I did that... what I do..

Why am I so sexual? [ 10 Answers ]

Im a 20 year old college student. I was never really a sexual person. The thought of sex and having sex with random girls was never in my head. The first time I masterbated was in 8th grade, I only did it since "everyone else in my grade was". After that it was like I was addicted. I...

Sexual feelings [ 6 Answers ]

How can a man masturbate but not have any sexual feelings towards any woman, even being a teenager having no hormonal sexual feelings towards anyone but still being able to masturbate, and only start having wet dreams and having sexual feelings later with someone that they have fallen in love with...

View more questions Search