Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zayalias Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2015, 03:55 AM
    Does dr james glutathione with alpha t skin whitening acids combined with vit c work?
    I am using 3 pills of 1000 mg glutathione of d aabove mentioned brand for 5 days and I have noticed very minute changes... so do you think they work?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 5, 2015, 06:46 AM
    Nope and certainly not in such a short space of time.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 5, 2015, 06:46 AM
    You will have to use them longer then five days to see results or dr james would not be making any money.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 5, 2015, 07:40 AM
    Only you can say if they work for YOU, and how long it takes to work for YOU. Let us know.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 5, 2015, 10:31 AM
    I have not seen pills, that had any good effect. Some will give minor changes after 30 to 90 days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dr. James glutathione skin whitening pills [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I want to know the best brand ,safe and effective brand of gluthathione whitening pills.. please help,

Taking L-glutathione and alpha lipoic acid with vit.c is a good thing to lighten skin [ 1 Answers ]

Just want to ask if its okey to take L-glutathione, alpha lipoic acid and Vit. C everyday? Isn't that too much antioxidant? Please let me know. I just want to lighten my skin tone. Does it bad with our body to take a lot of antioxidant capsule?

Is Doctor James L-Glutathione Skin whitening pills safe and natural as it claims? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm thinking to buy it but as usual, I'm very skeptical and afraid I might experience some kind of intoxication and also it's very difficult to find Doctor James Official web page? Why can't I get to his page or other Hacker safe web pages? Why only e-bay and questionable web pages? Could you...

View more questions Search