Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    norilewis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2015, 06:28 PM
    2 robots
    There are 2 doors one leads to an exit and the other leads to a dead end. Guarding them are 2 robots on tells the truth and one tells the lies. You can only ask one of them one question to try and find out which door to go through you don't know which robot is which. What do you ask?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2015, 07:16 PM
    This is one of the oldest questions, all over the internet. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...6CLLOFqJOgsjeg
    Hippiefeet Posts: 60, Reputation: 4

Aug 19, 2016, 01:40 PM
    Same as the movie "Labyrinth" except the doors were guarded by creepy puppets

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Robots movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, This movie is about some robots and people that fight with them. These robots are of a silver colour, something like Smoke from Mortal Kombat movie, they have missile wich they fire from their stomachs, above their shoulders. The thing I remember is that at the end of the movie a man dies...

An old cartoon with robots? [ 1 Answers ]

This is an old space cartoon I think 80's or 90's. It had this team of people each one with his own small robot, they would do individual missions or in pairs and then combine themselves into this big powerful robot. There leader was dark skinned and had long black hair... it was a series by the way

Movie with little robots. [ 2 Answers ]

I can not think of the name of this movie where there is little robots... the familey is upset that there dinner is being closed to be knocked down... also I think the little robots live/and/or there is a scene where the little robot is sad in the shed... please help it is driving me crazy! :):)

Robots movie name [ 2 Answers ]

The new movie coming out wall-e, the robot on there was like a old movie in the late 80's early 90's. What was the movie called.

Robots.txt [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I need help in writing a correct robots.txt file. I don't know anything about this and I just want to Make sure I end up getting the right codes based on How I want things to be. These are exactly the files and folders inside my server:

View more questions Search