Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hello2509 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2015, 12:51 PM
    Ear problems.
    I got hit in the ear like a slap in the pool now I can't hear as well, it seems to be recovering but I am not sure. The slappers hands were wet too. What should I do?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 4, 2015, 02:40 PM
    Get yourself checked. How old are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ear, problems! [ 1 Answers ]

So, my ear has been clogged for about three days, and I can't even hear out of it. It actually hurts a lot, and it won't pop. I have had a cold for about a week, so it might be related, but it is painful and annoying. Please Help.

Ear problems [ 0 Answers ]

I have bad ear problems and since I'm sick it makes it even worse. The doctor said that there is pressure in my left ear. Ever since I saw the doctor it is even worse. I can barely hear from it and it is ringing. It is so irritable that it makes me not want to do anything. Sometimes it make...

Daschund ear problems [ 2 Answers ]

Ear is red inside and he shakes his head all the time and sometimes he takes his paw and digs it like it itches

Ear problems [ 3 Answers ]

I had Trink in for her semi-annual check-up yesterday, and she had a large wax plug in one ear. The kind where they had to put in the foamy stuff to soften it up before they could manage to flush the ear out. No infection, thankfully. And I have been given some of the foamy stuff to use at home,...

Daschund - ear problems [ 4 Answers ]

My daschund has an ear infection - vet is recommending draining his ears under anesthia to speed up the healing process - is this worthwhile? He is not in pain and procedure will cost $400 and he will still be on the antibiotics the same length of time

View more questions Search