Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JSuarez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2015, 12:22 PM
    How can I find a carrier to write home liability insurance in MA
    I am an insurance broker, I need to find a carrier to write home liability insurance.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2015, 01:20 PM
    Start calling the different registered companies. As an agent you should be aware of what companies are currently writing business in the state.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 4, 2015, 04:12 PM
    Not just an agent, a BROKER? How did you become a broker without knowing how to find carriers?

(OK, I looked up the MA site and see that the term is neither agent nor broker, although most people call them agents... the term is producer. I'm thinking of real estate brokers, who have to put up a large cash bond.)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 4, 2015, 06:06 PM
    Yes, some clarification as to your position and what you wish to purchase.

But you start down the list of companies doing business in your area and contact them. Check trade journals,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I find insurance carrier by an address? [ 4 Answers ]

In only have an address and I want to find out what Insurance Company is carrying liability insurance on this place. Can I find out with the address only?

Can I find insurance carrier by an address? [ 1 Answers ]

The owner of the shop has been stealing monies off a credit card that he was given to use to complete the overhaul of an old car. I need to find out his liability insurance carrier of the shop/home which is all on the same property.

Find insurance carrier by policy number [ 1 Answers ]

What insurance company uses policy number apv040178001

Where can I find liability insurance for my dog [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for liability insurance for my Dog Leila she is 3 yrs old Boxer/Pitbull mix do you have any suggestions on who to use?

How can you find out what insurance carrier someone has? [ 3 Answers ]

3 questions: If you are hurt by someone and have proof and documentation of them being at fault, but they refuse to tell you who their insurance carrier is (but you know they have one) how can you find out who it is with to write a demand letter to them? 2nd Question: Can you go to homeowner's...

View more questions Search