Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelrivera128 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2015, 01:54 AM
    Dark lips
    Hello my name is Angel Rivera and I am 19 years old going on 20 this summer time. I was just wondering if there's any kind of lip surgery or procedure that can make my lips a reddish color again ? I used to smoke a lot and I look so ugly now and I'm tired of girls laughing at me. I was once this great looking Puerto Rican guy, no offense to nobody but now I either look dominican or black to people now and I'm always getting friend-zoned and I swear this is the only reason why. Can I receive some help please and can I see if my insurance can pay for it? I doubt it because this is a cosmetic reason but I want to give it a try I need my looks back this world is so full of judgement.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 4, 2015, 06:34 AM
    NO, insurance does not pay for cosmetic surgeries. So you will need to write the check, I will assume this may make it harder.

You will need to go into a cosmetic surgeons office and see what they believe would be the best. Perhaps could be done with injections depending on the damage and what needs to be done.

But believe me, if the lip color is the only issue, for a "friend zone" you do not want those types of shallow girls anyway.

Also most likely, it is more yourself image or your own thinking, that makes you less confident, and thus is more the issue.

Look at the old, fat men, who get all the hot women, believe me, darker lips is not really an issue
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 4, 2015, 06:43 AM
    Sorry guy, but you are hunting the wrong game if you think just your lips are the reason you can't find love, or get a date. You can let a doctor tell you what can be done about your lips, but he can't help you with the stuff you use for the females.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark lips [ 0 Answers ]

My lips were quite reddish. But I got 15 years old I suffered a long ailment. I had to take heavy dose Medicine which, I think, turned my lips dark brownish/purple... I want to get back the color... I was think to buy a laetitia cream... I thus want to ask is it worth buying for??

Dark lips to change to pink lips? [ 2 Answers ]

How can I change my dark lips to pink lips

DARK/UNEVEN LIPS with upper lip and lower lip outling dark brown/ashy [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know what have people tried that has worked for them for dark lips problems. I think its self-confidence issue for me for years and if can get this resolved would be wonderful. I have also heard someone mention permanent makeup for dark lips like mine. Has anyone tried that? If so...

Very dark lips [ 3 Answers ]

Please help me... I have very dark lips and I don't know what to do :(... please let me know if freshup works or not as I have heard a lot about it... I have heard godiva doesn't work well... reply guys! Thanks

View more questions Search