Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mohammad nuhh Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2015, 06:13 PM
    Want to answer a girl. N want to show her the right path
    Its like when I asked her to u believe in allah or any other god.. She was lke if I CN feel it touch it.. Then only I can believe that thng!!
    What should I answer her.. And whiling to show her the right path. Help me sir
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 3, 2015, 07:51 PM
    You lead by a good example and if she follows then great. If she is unwilling though, she has to choose her own path.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 4, 2015, 07:12 AM
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. Confronting a person about their faith, or trying to change it, is the surest way to lose them as a friend. Faith and belief are intensely personal things. They affect their world view and their reality to an extend. You have no business trying to change it, it is disrespectful and rude. What you can do is be supportive and answer questions when you can. You can be the start of the path, but you can only walk with her, you can't lead her.

I am a atheist like this woman and I have had relationships and friendships end because the person tried to show me the path and show me their faith and how it should be my faith too. What you need to understand is that she's got her own faith and it is as real and valid as yours. She, like you, has a world view and has made sense and peace with reality. IT works for her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I show her that I still like her? (Girls please answer)? [ 3 Answers ]

The last time I saw her she didn't have a boyfriend and told me she dosen't know me that much and said, "if we can still be friends." That was last year. I decided to go visit her at my old high school and I saw her holding hands with someone. I didn't talk to her that much or tell her how I still...

Show me the right path, I plead [ 70 Answers ]

I'm 18, I deeply love a girl who is 26. She already has her boyfriend whom she's been dating for 4 years, who she deeply loves but she's been going on bad terms with him still they will be getting engaged in October. The love she had for him decreased since.. She still loves him. I've...

A little girl who uses lipstick to write on bricks to find the right path. [ 2 Answers ]

I loved this movie as a little girl. And I don't remember much about the movie. I know it was a little girl and I think she was in a forest or something of the sort and there were trolls and really ugly monsters and I think one was her friend and helped her, and in one scene she had to use lipstick...

Show me the ANSWER! [ 15 Answers ]

Here's a good one... I was at the Verizon Corporate Store the other day and I heard this song with the chorus line saying "show me along" or "show me the love". It is driving me crazy I haven't heard it since. I know it is considered a rock or pop or something of the like but no clue on the artist...

View more questions Search