Dusan Krcadinac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2015, 05:43 PM
    Iphone
    iPhone 5 to iPhone 6?
    Is it worth the switch
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jun 4, 2015, 06:53 AM
    I changed from iPhone 5 to 6, but that's because I had an issue with the front camera on the old iPhone, and decided that the cost of repair versus buying a new phone couldn't be justified. I do like the newer phone - more storage space (at least in the model I upgraded to), and it's thinner so less obtrusive in my pocket. Whether it's "worth it" is a judgment call only you can make.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 4, 2015, 07:14 AM
    My opinion? No. I would wait for the next generation of iPhones due out in the fall. I have a iPhone 5, and I can understand the current trials with ios 8.3 and how it is a little sluggish. I believe you should switch every 3 iterations of the device or every three years. I went from a 3gs to a 5 and probably won't upgrade until the 6+s comes out or the 7+.

As I said, my opinion, take it for what it is.
    Daniel2514 Posts: 1, Reputation: 3

Sep 7, 2015, 12:54 AM
    After using iPhone6, I think it is worth to pay for it. I personally prefer large screen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What Iphone 5s would I need to get [ 3 Answers ]

I am going to be getting an iPhone 5s soon but I don't know if I should get the 16gb , 32 gb or 64 gb , I would have around 70 songs, 2 social media apps , and 4 game apps

iPhone 5 [ 0 Answers ]

I send some texts and they do not apparently go and I can't figure out what the problem is or if I can confirm they were sent?

What is the reason for you to choose iPhone 4 or iPhone 4s? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the reason for you to choose iPhone 4 or iPhone 4s?

View more questions Search