Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanayaarnda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2015, 11:48 AM
    The Hoover Dam produces electricity which powers parts of Nevada and California. It I
    I need help finding the answer to the question
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jun 3, 2015, 11:51 AM
    Yes, the Hoover Dam provides electricity to parts of Nevada and California.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2015, 02:41 PM
    And the question is??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I change jurisdiction fr Nevada to California [ 6 Answers ]

We were married and divorced in Nevada with 2 children. I moved to California back in 2005. I now want to move the jurisdiction fr. Nevada to California. What do I do?

Nevada resident... California employee... State Income Withholdings? [ 2 Answers ]

I am contimplating a move to Nevada from California. My schedule allows me the ability to commute for the last few years before I retire. My question is: What about the state income tax withholdings? Nevada has no state income tax. Will my employer continue to withhold state income taxes even...

Divorcing in Nevada but my children are in California. [ 2 Answers ]

My soon to be ex-wife and my kids live in California and I'm planning on divorcing in Nevada, my residence. It will be a Joint Divorce. I don't know if we're supposed to fill out all the kids information since the state has no jurisdiction over the children? Or should we use the form "Joint Divorce...

Work in California but live in Nevada should my employer with hold taxes [ 2 Answers ]

If I live in Nevada but work for a California based company should they be with holding taxes

Nevada taxes married to someone in California [ 7 Answers ]

I live and work in Nevada and am getting married to a man who lives and works in California (30 minutes away). I will continue to live and work in Nevada, but will come up to our shared rental house in California on the weekends. How should we file and is it acceptable to be married, but reside in...

View more questions Search