Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Goethe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2015, 08:06 AM
    Old bear-attack movie
    A friend thinks I know everything. I don't. But I'd like to show off. He says he watched an old black-and-white movie on TV, years ago, about a woman in a cabin in Canada who was attacked by a bear. That's all he gave me--no actors, no other details. I have looked online, using many different key words--black and white movies, bear attack, cabin, Canada, etc. but no luck. And it might have been Alaska. Most bear attack movies have men as the hero, so I thought it'd be easier than this.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jun 3, 2015, 01:41 PM
    Hmmm not black and white, but this show has a female lead fending off a bear attack at a cabin... (Pat is a woman, three-toes and Sampson are bears... )
    ....Three-Toes tries to break into the cabin, but Pat tries to fend him off. Samson comes to fight off Three-Toes and Pat manages kills him...
    The Adventures of the Wilderness Family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old teddy bear movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Looking for an old movie with teddy bears... almost positive it was puppets, but starting to think it could have been animated. Alli can remember is a male and female bear and want to say female was a reporter. Pretty sure was a castle or big scary house in one part? Almost positive from 80s...

Early 80's movie about a man tracking a killer bear( not the mutated bear movie) [ 0 Answers ]

Between 1979-83 I was on a plane, come back from Germany, they showed two full feature movies on the trip 1 was "the big chill" the other was about a man/ hunter tracking a killer bear the is killing animals & people, but the man couldn't figure why the bear was not eating the kills?? at the end...

What's this one polar bear movie? [ 2 Answers ]

This one polar bear needs to find himself a wife.. she can't not know what he looks like, the only time he can be a man is at night, so they can have sex,it doesn't show any of that in the movie. But she can't know what he looks like.. she really wants to know, so her 2 sisters give her a candle so...

Name of animated movie from 80's with a bear [ 1 Answers ]

There was a cartoon movie that I rented from jumbo video when I was a kid. The main character was a bear that was a reject toy from a toy factory. He got sent down a chute into a room full of other reject toys. Through the window came some sort of magic dust that turned him into a living bear. ...

Does the bear attack females more? Or is a myth [ 2 Answers ]

I went to the himaliyan region on trekking n heard stories from villigers that the bear usually attack females n rapes ? But is this possible?:confused:

View more questions Search