Ask
    leslieolso Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2015, 01:10 AM
    Fleet business school transcripts
    How do I get a copy of my transcript?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 3, 2015, 04:02 AM
    In what country, we are an international site.
    When where you there?
    If in the US. Was it accredited?

If this is it.

2530 Riva Rd Ste 201
    Annapolis, MD 21401
    General Phone Number: (410) 266-8500

and

Fleet Business School, Inc. is a Maryland Corporation filed on May 7, 1974. The company's filing status is listed as Forfeited and its File Number is D00504480.

The Registered Agent on file for this company is James H. Graves and is located at 2530 Riva Road, Ste. 201 Annapolis, MD 21401. The company's principal address is 1939 Lincoln Drive Annapolis, MD 21401.

If they are closed, you will have to try and find the owner, since they were not accredited. In many cases, if they are closed, there will not be any transcripts available

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you locate nursing school transcripts from a school that closed in 1975 [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to get into a BSN online program and they need nursing school transcripts

How to get transcripts from closed business school [ 2 Answers ]

I graduated from Taylor Business Institute in 1981. The school is now closed. How do I get a copy of my transcript?

How do I get transcripts from a business school that has closed down. [ 4 Answers ]

I attended United College of Business in Hollywood California around 1975 - 1976, I am currently attending school and do not want to repeat classes already taken. Thanks for any help!

Transcripts from a closed business school [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find my transcripts to a business school that closed?

View more questions Search