Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jgz180 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2015, 04:32 PM
    Do you think I would be clean?
    Is this site still good ? If so question. I had a total of maybe 4-5 beers on Sunday , Sat had 2 beers ,Friday had about 5 -6 beers Thurs. had but 4 beers on top of that each day I drink tons of water through out the day and after I drink I finish my night with 5-6 cups of water Sunday I drank about 5-7 cups of water Monday about a gallon along with a tea called palo azule witch helps detox you body drank about a gallon of that all weekend and another gallon on tues of water along with just cups of water through out the day and I went to the gym I'm a active person also sat in sauna room about 20-30 min mon. and tues. on top of all that I bought a detox juice at the smoke shop witch I drank on tues niteso from Sunday my last drink 66 hrs later estimate took a EtG test on wed. at 245
    Do you think I would be clean? Please resopnd would help ease my mind.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 2, 2015, 06:07 PM
    Maybe...but it sure sounds like you went through a lot of trouble to try to fail for dilution.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 2, 2015, 06:54 PM
    You want us to ease your mind after doing all the wrong things? Is it you don't care or you couldn't help yourself? Please help me understand your circumstance and why your mind need easing.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 2, 2015, 07:21 PM
    First no. those silly teas do not help with detox. Real detox just takes time. Lots of water, will normally make you fail for a diluted sample.

The issue is, you refuse to follow the rules. Drinking that much, no it is not likely you will pass.

At 66 hours, it is a coin toss, sometimes they pass, sometimes they fail. I would be more concerned about too much water.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2015, 08:07 PM
    Good grief...

Don't drink like you are required to do.. then you would pass... you have a serious drinking problem... admit it and get help for it. Maybe it will take you failing to face the reality of the situation.
    jgz180 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2015, 08:14 PM
    Thank you for the responses I didn't ask to be judged I've actually been sober for quiet some time just for my own dumb reasons I decided drink this past memorial weekend just looking for someone who maybe has gone through the same process or would know to help with my situation for answer to help ease my mind and not stress over this yes very dumb situation I put myself in and as for a diluted sample it wasn't diluted I take multi vitamins as well so the day of the piss test I actually pissed with color prev 3 days it seemed like I only pissed water. But thanks again for responses so for those of you who have been through the situation or would know a better answ. Then it would be a great to get a response

and for those of you you have never been in situation or ever had a problem if you here to just judge and think your better please just dont comment.
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2015, 04:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jgz180 View Post
    Thank you for the responses I didn't ask to be judged I've actually been sober for quiet some time just for my own dumb reasons I decided drink this past memorial weekend just looking for someone who maybe has gone through the same process or would know to help with my situation for answer to help ease my mind and not stress over this yes very dumb situation I put myself in and as for a diluted sample it wasn't diluted I take multi vitamins as well so the day of the piss test I actually pissed with color prev 3 days it seemed like I only pissed water. But thanks again for responses so for those of you who have been through the situation or would know a better answ. Then it would be a great to get a response

and for those of you you have never been in situation or ever had a problem if you here to just judge and think your better please just dont comment.
    Better take the time to read the site rules. You don't get to dictate who can answer and how. There are no suitable or acceptable excuses... you are under a court order to abstain. Its your duty to comply just as the rest of us have to comply with every law or court order that is imposed upon us.

If you have a problem... you should have been getting help for it, its out there and that's WHY its out there. I for one don't HAVE to have empathy or sympathy for someone who is NOT dealing with their addiction, I can have empathy for someone who IS dealing with it and staying sober. And someone sober would never fail a test or worry about failing one. I have two dead ex-girlfriends killed by someone else with a substance abuse problem while I was dating them. Not to mention several close friends that suffered the same fate. That's all the justification I need.

Quote Originally Posted by jgz180 View Post
    Is this site still good ? If so question. I had a total of maybe 4-5 beers on Sunday , Sat had 2 beers ,Friday had about 5 -6 beers Thurs. had but 4 beers on top of that each day I drink tons of water through out the day and after I drink I finish my night with 5-6 cups of water Sunday I drank about 5-7 cups of water Monday about a gallon along with a tea called palo azule witch helps detox you body drank about a gallon of that all weekend and another gallon on tues of water along with just cups of water through out the day and I went to the gym I'm a active person also sat in sauna room about 20-30 min mon. and tues. on top of all that I bought a detox juice at the smoke shop witch I drank on tues niteso from Sunday my last drink 66 hrs later estimate took a EtG test on wed. at 245
    Do you think I would be clean? Please resopnd would help ease my mind.
    Besides...we aren't talking about ONE drink (which could be a "slip up")....you admit to a 4 day drinking binge (which is clearly NOT a "slip up"). Then actively go out of your way to cover it all up.That's WAY different.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 3, 2015, 07:55 AM
    You won't be. You'll probably fail for dilution. The test measures many different chemicals in your urine to asses the validity of the EtG/EtS test. If they find that a known chemical isn't at a level where they reliably gauge the amount of EtG/EtS in your system then it will be labeled as a failure. Doesn't matter what colour your urine is. This is a sign that you're trying to alter your concentrations and muddle the test, basically trying to cover up a possible positive result.

The dice is cast and you'll learn your result in due time. I would take the time to put your affairs in order in case it comes back as a failure.

The simple truth here is that we're going to judge you and there isn't a thing you can do about it. The facts are simple, for whatever reason you're required to remain sober. It is a binding agreement on your part. You've disregarded this and broke the agreement. That's why there is the random EtG/EtS test clause in your agreement so that if you decide to break the agreement you'll be caught and appropriate punishment taken. There isn't a "Stay sober unless you think you can beat the test" clause, "Hey it's the long weekend, common!" clause, or "I slipped up" clause in the agreement. There is the "Don't drink." and that's it.

Read through this board, you'll see a bunch of people who thought they could outwit the system, and they, and you will, until you get caught.

Given whatever agreement you've entered into, there are two choices you can make, which one did you make? A person is judged on their actions and you've shown a complete disregard for a contract you signed. What do you honestly expect?
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2015, 03:28 PM
    jgz180... you are a VERY rude drunk if you have so little respect or courtesy to dish out rude feedback like you have.

I can only wish Karma catches up with you. Carry a chip like that on your shoulder and it WILL catch up with you sooner rather than later. I promise you that much.

Question: Do you think I would be clean? You don' get to dictate who can and can't say somethiing while YOU are the one violating a courts mandate.
    And incidentally... I don't violate court mandates... you on the other hand apparently can't avoid doing it.

And incidentally.. take time to read the site rules... you don't tell me or anyone else what we can or can't say on this site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much should I charge to clean new construction home 1200 sq ft./ final clean [ 7 Answers ]

I'm bidding to clean a new construction home 1200 sq ft for final clean-up. How much do I charge? I did a walk through the house and there is tape on the edges of carpet as well as clear plastic cover which seals the top of carpet to be removed, labels on windows, appliances, bathtubs, and...

Cost to clean a therapist office building, 6500 sq. feet , construction clean-up? [ 0 Answers ]

Building will have q steam room , mens and women's locker room, showers , sauna, cardio machines, therapy tables , two offices, etc. like a mini gym. How much to charge per square foot, how often to clean. They are taking my recommendations, and want to be around average. This is the first of 22...

When I should clean my carpet when it’s visibly dirty or clean? [ 1 Answers ]

I vacuum my carpet in every month... But still don't know why its bothering me... Sometimes it seems too much dust and dust mites like making suffocation... And heaven knows what else hiding in there. So, I need a helpful, experienced and experimented suggestion.

Two clean record checks in recently and today it's not clean? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay I'm a nursing student and I graduate in 10 days and need a clean record check! Which in the past 3 years I have had two come back clean. Today I received a record check and it didn't come back clean strange! I have called everyone I can think to call and no help!! I was convicted with theft...

View more questions Search