Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littlefeet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2015, 01:08 PM
    How do I change my red hair to brown again?
    I colored my hair an auburn color, but it came out too intense! Can I use an ultra lightening brown for darker hair to get rid of the brassy red?
    GorgeousGrandma Posts: 29, Reputation: 5

Jun 8, 2015, 09:27 PM
    No because you aren't dying over your natural color.Use a dark brown black it will fade to brown.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to change red hair color to brown [ 1 Answers ]

How do you change medium brown hair that is dyed "hazlenut brown" but has come out as red/brassy dark brown? I want my original medium brown colour back. Have tried dying it "golden blond" to get rid of the red, but it just made it worse! Help!

Dye dark brown red hair to light brown [ 1 Answers ]

I have dark brown reddish hair and really want to go light brown, can you give me tips how to do this and whether it is a good idea?

My hair has gne red when meant to b dark brown wiv a tint of red! [ 2 Answers ]

*** help! I dyed my hair yday a medium reddish brown and my hair was dark brown/black to start wiv but because I'm naturally blonde my roots had grown and they've turned copper red whilst the rest has stayed dark wiv a very mild tint of red! *** help I need 2 sort this today! Fank u

Change red hair dye to brown [ 1 Answers ]

How do I change my dark red hair( looks almost like a dark brown with red) to a medium dark brown with caramel highlights?

View more questions Search