Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lakisha Estrada Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2015, 10:24 PM
    Pain
    My boyfriend is complaining of lower abdominal pain should we go to the ER?
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2015, 10:32 PM
    When in doubt YES.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sharp pain in my right hip while lying down and a dull throbbing pain while walking [ 1 Answers ]

Pain persistent for 2 days and got worse the second day.

I had pain in my lower abdomen and high pain during my periods. After MRI my doctor d [ 1 Answers ]

I had pain in my lower abdomen and high pain during my periods. After MRI my doctor detected endometriosis and started giving me zendol 100 twicw daily from 12th Sep'11. My period was due on 1st Oct,11. During period pain was less but the quantity of mestrual loss was a bit less. Again I had my...

Throbbing pain on floor of mouth accompanied by some pain on teeth directly on area? [ 0 Answers ]

Yesterday I began feeling some swelling with irritation like symptoms on floor of mouth, tonight its accom[anied by a throbbing sensation and pain with numbness like sensation on the teeth directly on gum by loor ofmouth area..

Fourteen year old with allover back pain and coccyx pain from skiing fall [ 3 Answers ]

In February this year I went skiing for 2 weeks in waterville valley, New Hampshire, USA - a few days into the second week an inexperienced skiier like myself lost control and cut me up causing me to fall and I landed fiercely on a bit of ice which -just like when you fall on your bum or knock it-...

How do I treat bunion-related foot pain that is also creating severe back pain? [ 5 Answers ]

I began using orthotics some months back to relieve severe foot pain - the result of two toes that are not in alignment. I found some relief, but I've recently experienced sharp, stabbing pain in my lower back and upper thigh. I am trying to find the connection, but the doctors I've seen either...

View more questions Search