Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ayee01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2015, 05:19 PM
    My laptop won't turn wireless connection on. Help?
    I have a Lenovo (Thinkpad) laptop and the wireless connection in turned on and I've tried everything it tells me to do on help but nothing is working. My laptop is and @2005 Thinkpad, so yeah. Please, any help?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 1, 2015, 06:30 PM
    Have you uninstalled it and gotten the install driver from lenovo? Does your laptop also have bluetooth ? Have you tried that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows Vista laptop won't connect to internet wireless connection [ 2 Answers ]

I have a laptop running windows vista home premium. I have a motorola milestone smart phone. I can only get a local only connection between the laptop and smartphone using the hotspot on the phone. But if I use a computer running xp or windows 7 I am able to connect all the way to internet. Is...

Panasonic laptop wireless internet connection? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get my Panasonic lap top to recognize wifi connection

I have a Dell inspirion laptop, can I use a card for wireless connection ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Dell inspirion laptop and am looking for a way to surf the net. I also have a router but do not know how to hook it up and am missing a certain cable. I would like to know if my Dell would support a wireless card like a D-link and I could use that to connect to the world wide web and...

Wireless connection on laptop [ 3 Answers ]

I have a problem now I have a toshiba satellite a65 and everything was working fine including the wireless internet until I rebooted it with a 2002 hp home edititon cd then now I can't access wireless internet beacause the is no such icon now no wireless connection no nothing I don't know what to...

Laptop not detecting wireless connection [ 2 Answers ]

Hello every body! Hope every body is doing fine. My laptop (sony vio (2yrs old) is not detecting wireless connection, I am using linksys router. Actually it was working fine, but then I had a blue screen of death and I had to intall the OS (xp), after I have installed the xp, it's not detecting...

View more questions Search