Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ljones1066 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2015, 02:43 PM
    Lexmark X2670 Won't work
    I recently acquired this printer and it was barely used. I have followed the installation process... about 4 times and it won't work. I can't get it to print the test page nor can I get it to turn off. Pressing and holding the power button does nothing. It doesn't even blink. Any suggestions?
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2015, 04:36 PM
    I'm sure Lexmark has a support line. Or buy a new one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lexmark Printer won't Print [ 13 Answers ]

So I installed a lexmark printer and when I send something to be printed, the printer starts, does what it should (?) which to me is printing, and then a blank page comes out. There is nothing at all on it, not even a dirty mark! When I try to print a test page it tells me it is printnig, paper...

92 Honda accord won't shift, gauge cluster won't work, power windows won't work? [ 0 Answers ]

Please someone help me, single parent, don't have money to take to diagnostic center,92 honda accord ex,gear shift,gauge cluster and power windows won't work.. can anyone tell me what's wrong.if you can help please do so,then I can find out how much the parts cost, then hopefully an honest person,...

My lexmark inkjet won't duplex print, help! [ 1 Answers ]

I've set up my lexmark inkjet printer wirelessly on my laptop and my desktop. My laptop however won't duplex print but the desktop will and they are both set the same way.

Why won't my Lexmark X5150 power up? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, Moved my printer (upstairs to downstairs) and I now have no power inside the printer (I measured 30 volts at the plugin adapter). Is there a reset or fuse inside I can replace? How about combination button press, or timed button press (for example 5 seconds on the power button goes to...

Lexmark printer won't print [ 6 Answers ]

Ok I have used my printer many times before now I went to print something and when I did it never popped up in progress or printed when you look in the printer tasks it says its in progress but it still hasn't printed?

View more questions Search