Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    durgadasrai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2015, 10:56 AM
    What is the skin disease called?
    In general, what is the skin disease called?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 31, 2015, 10:59 AM
    What are the symptoms?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 31, 2015, 11:28 AM
    You are aware there is significantly far more than one skin disease? Aren't you?
    Luck0rN0t Posts: 263, Reputation: 45

Jun 5, 2015, 04:02 PM
    Dermatitis is a general term that describes an inflammation of the skin. Dermatitis can have many causes and occurs in many forms. It usually involves an itchy rash on swollen, reddened skin.

Skin affected by dermatitis may blister, ooze, develop a crust or flake off. Examples of dermatitis include atopic dermatitis (eczema), dandruff, and rashes caused by contact with any of a number of substances, such as poison ivy, soaps and jewelry with nickel in it.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 6, 2015, 07:31 AM
    3 cancers of the skin are melanoma, basal and squamous cell.

Dermatitis isn't really a disease so you are going to have to be more specific in your question. There's psoriasis, scleraderma, and shingles, among others.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin disease [ 0 Answers ]

I have a pink bump on the top of my pubic hair and one on the anal opening and I want to know what it is?

Skin burn or reaction to a skin cream lighthening called (makari) :How to get rid of [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , I live in vancouver and back in December went in africa for the fist time after several years ,came back and I couldn't believe how dark I turned because of the sun and I didn't take any sunscreen with me ,conclusion it horrible compared to how light my skin was before then asked one of my...

Skin disease [ 2 Answers ]

I have skin irritation and blanching , I used LAMISILE which is an nti-fungi treatment , but does not works please help

View more questions Search