Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikolina28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2015, 09:28 PM
    How to stop sending messages on viber?
    Omfg... im supposed to send a sexy video to my boyfriend ,accidentally sent it to my boss.I rush to turn the wifi off.I look at the video it s still sending .I go to the app settings and forced viber to stop.. please help .I know when I turn wifi on it will send.. ::((((
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 31, 2015, 03:50 AM
    Was this from a smartphone? Turning off WiFi alone may not stop it from going through. If you had cellular data turned on then it may default to that and still send whatever it was you started.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 31, 2015, 04:40 AM
    See the downside to sending stuff like this to anyone at all? If you ever break up it might even be posted on the internet. Now you will have to live with the awkwardness of knowing your boss has seen it. Or is likely to see it.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 31, 2015, 07:06 AM
    I guess your boss is going to have something to see....

No way of stopping it that I know of.
    jenniesmith019 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2015, 05:44 AM
    Try the uninstall viber and then re-install it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex girlfriend still sending me text messages.why? [ 26 Answers ]

OK... My ex and I broke up in June. We started talking again in July and were hanging out again. She told me that she liked how this was going and wanted it to continue so we could get back together. About a week after she made that comment in August, she told me that she realized that we are...

Virus sending messages to my ISP to stop service [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a virus which is sending messages to the ISP and is clogging the system resulting in having all my computers blocked from using internet from this ISP. I tried a number of virus scanner, Anti Malware, Anti Adware, Syboot but still no result. The only thing I can find is that when I...

Outlook 2003 phantom sending messages [ 2 Answers ]

What would cause the Outlook task bar to note: "Sending Message 1 of 4" but never really send anything. I've done a full virus/SpyBot/Window Washer sweep, nothing noted. Restart, still does the same thing? Thanks

View more questions Search